If you are a pets owner, you are at the right place.
We understand the attachment & bonding a pet brings to our lives and we know that it is traumatic for the animal to be left behind while the rest of the family travels. We therefore took the bold step to open up our doors to your pets & have been welcoming pets at our resorts since the past 05 years & more.
During these years we are proud to have hosted many wonderful beings and feel glad we could make a difference to many families who value the feeling of 'being together'.
While we are very passionate about animals, we cannot assume the same about all our guests & hence we request you to please read the Pets Policy carefully & adhere to the same at all times when your pet is in our premises. It will help us make your stay a wonderful experience.
- Prior information is mandatory to allow any pet in the resorts.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Only certain room types per resort are allocated to accommodate pets and will need to be pre-blocked with the reservations team.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended.
- If guest requires pet supplies, they should contact the reservations/reception desk with an advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, health club and pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet and the hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Maximum 2 pets are allowed per room.
- We charged a fee of Rs. 250/- per night per pet.
- Pets are welcomed in the following properties:
- Sattal (Except April-May-June).